GATEKEEPER 410X & 1250X
Equipped for both ANPR and deep learning tasks the Gatekeeper 1250X and Gatekeeper 410X are real allrounders. The IR sensitive sensor, IR LEDs and daylight filter ensure high accuracy LPR in all weather and lighting conditions. The onboard full HD sensor and the neural processing unit pave the way for complementary deep learning tasks. Both Gatekeepers classify trucks, people or cars while capturing license plates, all fully on-board.
ALL-IN-ONE SMART CAMERA SYSTEM
The capacity to multitask, compresses the necessity of multiple camera systems down to just a single Gatekeeper. The camera combines precision and accuracy in a cost efficient and deployment friendly solution for many projects. Their specifications place these Gatekeepers at the forefront of todays AI camera’s.
The Gatekeeper 410X and 1250X prove their worth in access control solutions, as a security sensor in smart mobility and surveying a city environment or business park. With the increasing number of intelligent devices and end-users getting used to technical assistance, besides law enforcement and security enhancement, Gatekeepers are used more and more as an intelligent tool of convenience. In hospatility industry, guests are welcomed with our technology. The car wash industry implemented subscription based washing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All video processing and analytics is performed on board
- No need for extra server capacity or power supply
- Transmitting just the detection results and metadata ensures low bandwidth usage and privacy
- Operation continues during Internet failure
- On board overview plus IR sensitive camera
- Built-in IR illumination
- Powered by CortexFramework
- Equipped with the latest technology in embedded processing power
- Additional built-in neural processing unit
- High framerate light sensitive sensors
- Highly accurate recognition networks, hardware optimized for real-time video performance
- In-house developed AI platform, CortexFramework, developed for speed and flexibility
- A sun cap, daylight filter, infrared sensor and built-in illumination for LPR in all weather and lighting conditions
- Full HD camera for overview, recording and optional extra source for ANPR processing
- Accurate and fast ANPR engine based on deep learning and computer vision technology
- Country specific syntax check
- Vehicle classification to detect unreadable license plates
- Direction of travel detection
Equipped with a neural processing unit, the 410X and 1250X run a choice of complementory deep learning algorithms in parallel.
- People or object tracking, counting and detection
- Face mask detection
- Movement analysis; fall detection and intrusion detection
- Binary vehicle classification to detect unreadable license plates
- Multiple class vehicle classification for traffic modalities
- Custom trained networks
- Built-in Database, FTP server and Webservice (REST) connectivity
- Built-in interfaces for e.g. Wiegand, RS-485 and OSDP
- I/O ports to operate and read electronic devices
- Ready made connectors to VMS, POS, loyalty, PSIM, SMS, Access control and other management systems.
- Triggers and actions
- Access to AVUTEC’s integration, commisioning and scripting service
- SDK for client side application development
Read more about integration and connectivity.
- Integrated motorized zoomlens
- Gatekeeper 1250X 6-25 meters recognition range
- Gatekeeper 410X 2-8 meters recognition range
- Single cable installation by PoE+ and network connectivity
- 40° X and Y axis recognition angle
- Remote configuration and monitoring
- Wall, ceiling and pole mounting options all available
- Deployment in any outdoor or industrial environment due to a rugged design and IP66 rating
- A sun cap, daylight filter, infrared sensor and built-in illumination for optimized LPR in all weather and lighting conditions
- High shutter speed and profile sequencing to regulate light intensity and image sharpness
Windows based graphical client to manage, monitor and (re)configure all Gatekeepers
Remote access tool to connect with all Gatekeepers without port forwarding, opening a firewall or setting up a VPN
- Maintenance and customer support was never so responsive
EXTENDED LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION
The surplus of complementory detection algorithms
The distinction between trucks, motors, cars, bicycles and pedestrians on top of ANPR enables refined access control. A truck can be granted access to the perimeter of a logistic center,while an arriving car will not be allowed. Meanwhile the staff recieves a message to announce the arrival of the truck and the details of the load. A matrix board leads the truck driver to a specified docking station.
The ability to detect people and vehicles while reading license plates provides a complete overview of traffic flow in a city landscape or business park. All done with one camera!
Augmented with contextual data
The augmentation of ANPR reads with car metadata, directional information and timestamps provide contextual data to trigger more specified actions or alarms. Time-restricted parking or e-charging can be implemented and alarms can be generated to assist security officers in an alarm center. Smart algorithms provide the insights needed to build a smarter and safer world.
Being a varifocal camera with wide recognition angles, both the Gatekeeper 410X and 1250X provide flexible positioning during installation. With a single cable and a Power of Ethernet (PoE+) switch, the Gatekeepers are up and running in no time.
Each Gatekeeper comes with a set of remote management tools to configure, monitor and manage each device from behind a desk. Remote access facilitates high quality support with fast response time, while maintenance costs are minimized.
The latest technology
The Gatekeeper X is designed with growth in mind. The flexibility of CortexFramework and the use of the latest neural networking technology ensure a future proof system ready for new modules and capabilities over time.